Monday, April 5, 2010

Why Did I Get Married Too?

*******REAL SPOILER ALERT*******
1. Go Janet!  You really redeemed yourself from the horrific trouble you had channeling your anger last movie!! 
2. Tasha Smith's character gave me more realism and less overt over the top lung rattling!  Thank YOU!
                    (I guess seeing youself on screen and making adjustments always HELPS)
3. Loved the Bahamas!!  I gotta get there!  Beautiful scenery!
4. Loved everyone's "issues" seemingly realistic!  You could have placed yourself in any one of their shoes.  man or woman!
5. Oh La Lawman Rucker brought it once again!  Troy's character mos def grew...and wasn't taken NO stuff!! 
6. (Clears throat) And Tyler could have kept the shirt ON!  Just kiddin! LOL!
7. All I got to say about that ending is-WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY  GGGGGGGAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!  No redeemption!  Perfect Patty's REALLY messed up this time!

Sorry if I spoiled it...welll; you shouldn't have read it!  NOSEY!  :-p
You can still go and see it...I'll see it again!

No comments: