Saturday, April 10, 2010

!!Come 1 Come ALL to the Highly Hood Garage Sale!!

I must have laughed for 15 minutes straight at the thought and idea of my dad participating in this community-wide garage sale the neighborhood was doing.  Not only was it about to rain, but I hadn't heard, or seen him organizing or doing anything remotely close to prepararion for a garage sale.  So to my ultimate surprise I hear him dragging my brother, who had come home for the weekend, out of bed to help him bustle things out of the garage and from up the stairs of the house, to place at the end of the driveway.
This stereo has been in the house for over 20 years just collecting dust, as it does not have an amplifier to work.  He sold it for $20!

I'm so sad I didn't get the picture of people running from down the block and cars and trucks pulling up on both directions of the street!  It was hilarious, to say, the least.  I stood in the house at the window and had instant gratification!  It was like watching a movie!  Now after making a total of $40, he sits to watch Transformers Revenge of the Fallen on blu-ray LMAO!

No comments: