Saturday, April 24, 2010

Death at a Funeral

Hilarious!
So I went and saw this the weekend it came out and totally forgot to give my review.  I thoroughly enjoyed it!  The comedy actually went all out and took you places, least expected...except for the fact we ALL knew the midgit*************************SPOILER ALERT*****************************would live! LMAO!  Overall welcome back Martin!  Loves you! Chris Rock can still border on obnoxious, but that's just me!  Especially with the unnecessary cursing.  The big booty girl (from Lakeview Terrace) wasn't big booty, lol...but she was wanted!  Tracy Morgan...you're goofy is the BEST goofy!  Loved seeing Danny Glover in a comedy.  Nice change!  Too many stars to keep it going....but my absolute favorite character was BOYFRIEND!!  I also loved him from 27 Dresses...he's got all the potential! LOL!

No comments: