Monday, April 5, 2010

Big-Foot

I stuck my big foot in my mouth and volunteered to work an aide stand (water) at a marathon!!!!
Number 1- I absolutely LOATHE waking up early on days that I don't have to. 
I don't like to because that means; I then have to go to bed EARLY!!!!  And believe me; in order for this one here to have an early rise and not be Mrs. Grouch...I have to get enough slumber.  Well... who really wants to go to bed early on your free Saturday night?!?!  I could be doing anything else but sleeping early!!
Number 2- I've been having the toughest time getting help to work the ding dang on stand!!!  You would think I asked people to committ a cardinal sin!!!  I mean hello?!  I have offered volunteer/community service hours!!  I know there are a ton of highshool, college bound, college or grad prospective sorority/frat members that NEED community service hours! But where the HECK are they!!  Thank goodness for my babies at the school that LOVE me...a few of them have volunteered to help out! 

Number 3- The entire reason for agreeing to do this was to advertise a joint business venture I've gotten myself into beginning this year; well...let's just say we have NOTHING to advertise!!

Ok...ok!!  Enough of my BIG foot in my BIG mouth rambling!!  I just NEED alittle bit of positive energy sent my way!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And here's alil' somethin' somethin' for you too                                :-)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Hey!  Someone's gotta be self-motivated!  If not me...who?!  If not now...when?!  If not here...where?!
WWDD?!?!

No comments: