Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why ask Why??

Why do people continually ask the questions they already know the answer to?!
"Do you think he has somebody?  We only text or email, and he never answers my call."
  • Umm, yes!
"Is this dress too short?  I feel a breeze!"
  • Yes!
"Do I seem desperate always jumping into bad relationships?"
  • Heck yes!
"I know for sure he only wants sex from me, that's evident.  It's all we talk about.  What you think?"
  • Do you really have to ask?  YES!
"I hate my job, and this lady just called me about a transfer.  It's totally a different job with better benefits.  What you think?"
  • DUH!!!!!
"He's changed.  He don't even act the same and we are NEVER intimate anymore.  You think he messing around."
  • I'm not even going to say anything else, because you already know my answer if you've even been remotely following my blog.  EXCEPT ;)
I mean really!  Don't be silly!  You already know what sound advice looks like.  You already know if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a ding-dang-on DUCK!
I suppose some folks just want reassurance...but REALLY!  Like, for real, for real! Get it together!

No comments: