Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's dis-settling!!

Okay!  I know it's a movie, and I suppose Tyler Perry accomplished his goal; but why did I get married too (I'll say it again) could have easily been anybody's reality and now that I've had a few days to take it ALL in; I am a bit saddened and distraught by Gavin's death!  I mean seriously-did it have to go there?!  The man spent 14 years with a woman that never really loved him.  Now that I write this, I realize it can go in two directions.
1. He lived a miserable life for at least 14 years up to his death!
2. He knew she never loved him, and by his choice alone merely stuck with her, basically causing his own self-destruction up to his death!

Well they both end in death, but whatever, we all must go that way!  For the purposes of my rant, I'll go with number 1.  SAD!  Can I get a tear here?!  I mean, how dare a married woman pretend; with her husband no doubt; to love him, have a child, kill the one and only child they ever had together in a car accident, citing negligence; and then have the nerve to never have another child with him.  Announce a divorce, without his prior knowledge, in front of ALL their mutual close friends on a "family" vacation during the, "Here's why I married you baby, I love you so much." speech, and then desire to continue a friendship! 

I'm actually a bit pissed!
But hey, it's just movies right?!

No comments: