Monday, February 4, 2013

Natural Nail Fiasco!

...So...there are really NO words left to indicate satisfaction at this point! My nails look a mess and are a far cry from the day I began this natural nail journey!
I awoken once again in the middle of the night and scratched myself so hard on my lower forehead I almost forgot that I'd actually done it and just about started whooping my own ass :-(

Getting dressed is the worse! I'm snagging my outfits, getting tangled in sleeves, having to ball up my fist just to zip anything for the extreme fear I have of hurting myself!!

I've pulled out...or should say found several strands of hair intertwined in the chips of my nails and to top it off....EVERY last one of my nails are cracked across the middle!

I'm consistently adding top coat and nail hardener to these things and all it's doing is making the tear of my flesh more prominent for these strong chipped nails!

This is torture I tell you! I would take a picture, but at this very moment the skin surrounding my right temple is beginning to burn and as I slowly feel my face, there is a thin scratch!!

Got to go...Neosporin to the rescue....again :-(

No comments: