Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Does Size Really Matter?!

Necole Bitchie asked this question on twitter from a facebook discussion.  In light of, I'm sure, Vivica Fox's 8-carat diamond engagement ring she was given today...ummm, yeah I won't let it pass that your mind was more than likely in the gutter with the title of my blog post!!  ;-)

Leave that as it may...
The questions are still out there in the atmosphere:  Does the size of the ring really matter?  Do you think it's a representation of the love your man has for you?

*I don't think I'd make a big deal out of a ring size.  The man I'd marry would know what I like, what I expect, what I'm worth, what I'm worth to him, and I'd like to think he'd understand my taste just like I'd understand his taste.
That also brings me to a previous post I wrote about dating and relationship expectations!  Everybody has them, and as you do the dating, mating and courting "thing" it's my sincere hope that you set the tone for your lifestyle!  You can't expect something you're not accustomed to, and likewise; you won't attract anyone that's not open to your aspirations.

~Here's to the blessing of aspirations~

No comments: