Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beauty Tip #4

I've made mention of this tip before but I never really went into detail!  It's not rocket science at all; it's just a simple trick I learned a long time ago to keep pretty hands and pretty feet.  Heck, at least soft hands and soft feet because, personally...I think feet are UGLY.  I don't care who told you you're feet weren't!!  LOL!

*At night (works best overnight) after taking a nice hot shower; slather (or cover for those of us that think slather makes it even more unattractive) your feet in vaseline (NOT lotion, the actual petroleum jelly) and place socks (preferrably cotton) on your feet. 

The vaseline helps to bring moisture, protect and soften your cuticles and overall skin.  Try it and let me know what you think!

Err...here is an original jar of vaseline, for those of us that haven't quite gotten into the 'BLING' of things!  ;-)

~Smooches

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just can't sleep in socks.

Khrystian Nichole said...

When I mention this tip, that's mostly the complaint I hear...in that case; I think just covering your feet for as long as you can stand it each day should still do the trick ;-) I'll try it and report back!