Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Randon Rant

It's so easy to get down in the dumps, or have a pity party for yourself...
I have to keep in mind God is in Control- no matter what!  He doesn't bring you into the wilderness to leave you!  He's Just, Mighty, and Merciful, and although we may not know or understand all we go through; He will bring us through it!   I have to remember that no thing I go through is everlasting and if it doesn't kill me, it will indeed make me stronger!  I can not allow minor setbacks to deter me from joy that I should keep within.  There is someone battling something far greater.  There is someone laying in a hospital bed begging and pleading for their life!  There is someone without shelter or food to sustain them through each day! There is someone praying that their next move is the BEST move...
The Storm has to pass!  It can't last!  The sun will shine again!

No comments: