Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gift or a Curse?!

Intuition!  I'm seriously wondering; if it's a gift or a curse to know people, things and or situations in advance like I do!  I haven't figured it out yet.  Well, I haven't figured out if I love it or hate it.  It's like that expensive suede outfit that you got at one point in life that is now hanging in your closest and has been for the longest because you simply have no real need for it.  Waste of money, bad decision, or was it just purely premature thinking and one day very soon it'll come in handy and you'll wear it.  Because after all; it is fly!  Following me?
Sometimes I love the fact that I can read people's body language, actions and read between the lines to know what someone is "getting at" or what they possibly are trying to "get over"!  It surely keeps me on my toes and I'm always ready for their next move.  It also keeps me grounded and prepared for MY next move.  I just listen to a person talk and run all around doing them.  I let them feel like they're telling me something "new"  'cause let's face it- that's what they believe they're doing. LOL! However, I can never just BE!  I know things before they happen and more often than not, play it out in my head and have de'ja' vu when it finally does.  It's exhausting to look at someone that thinks they're bs'ing you and know right from the jump where the conversation's headed.  It's down-right insanity to have to listen to someone tip-toe and tap-dance all around a subject you know they should have spilled the beans about days before. 
Sometimes I find myself having an attitude with the person before they even get the chance to be or do the fool!  It's exhausting, I tell ya' and I mean it!
Knowing people.  Like the good book says, there's nothing new under the sun.  It's true.  I've been there and done that with so many people and situations...it's like, okay...on to the next one please and thank you.  They're boring me!  What's really hilarious is when the person that you KNOW you know, really and truly thinks they're different.  They can't tell that they're transparent and predictable.  They honestly believe they're doing something different, or have broken the mold on "getting over"  It's really pitiful, to say the least!  Sometimes I pray to the good Lord and say, "Father, get this idiot away from me." or "Lord, please in Jesus' name, remove this from around me."  But yet and still sometimes I'm privy to the situation and I find myself calling people out!  I have to.  These people BOTHER me!  Maybe it's just me...maybe no one else goes through this...but I tell you 9 times out of 10, I'm right on the money with my intuition, or I'll call it; my great and wonderous ability to see right through ya'!  You know who you are too if you are this type of individual...and most people recognize you....we just don't always have the energy to deal with ya'.  If you know me and you're this type of person...if I haven't dismissed you yet and I'm keeping you around...it's merely for entertainment! LOL!  Seriously though!  It makes my day brighter knowing your next move and playing on it like my very own stage play!  Besides, where else would I get my blog material!?!

No comments: