Thursday, December 3, 2020

25 Days of Christmas (Day 3)

Color Christmas Pages: 

This activity is truly for the kids you have or the kid inside of you! It’s always a great idea to insert artistic expression. Some people may be more creative than I am and choose to do something more elaborate and or if you have older children you may decide to add some depth to just coloring pages but I’ve found that coloring is not only a lost art it’s something that can be soothing. 

Painting, sculpting, molding, creating a wreath, etc are all various activities to complete on day 3. After your work is done add it to your home decor. 

Enjoy and have fun!

I’ll post a photo below of my daughter’s finished work later, along with a painting she did with my artist brother.

Here’s an idea that my book club did a few years back for an arts and crafts project.






No comments: