Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!

In honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday, here are some quotes I just love from him:

“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” 

"Be who you are and say what you mean. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!" 

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose."

“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!” 

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” 

"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."

“All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you'll be quite a lot!” 

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

“A person's a person, no matter how small.” 


“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 

"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads."

...now go read my book! Lol

No comments: