Thursday, October 9, 2014

Life Gem 54: What's Your Super Power?

Teaching uber-pubescent 5th graders rigorous and relevant science by morning, meetings on top of meeting by mid-day, musical theatre direction and choreography by afternoon, rehearsal for performances in the evening defying Houston rush hour traffic, Master's course work by night, writing/scheduling in the late hours! Can't stop and won't stop, like hustle man, Diddy says; and ain't nobody mad about it. You can't convince me I don't have the super power of Invincibility. I won't be overcome by exhaustion... I'm invincible! Define your super power. Think of all the things you do in a day, a single day; big or small. You have a super power.  We ALL have them! At least ONE, right? There may be dozens but I'm just asking you to define ONE! Remember it's always, all about making the ONE count! 


Life gem #54
xoxo

No comments: