Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tray 5

I'm starting my tray five six days earlier. Now my dates of change will be on Mondays. I sort of think I should be calling to ask about that though. 
They ARE the professionals...BUT I am the patient and this is just their PRACTICE! There's money, my sanity, and smile at stake here! 
Today I got an IPR. Interproximal Reduction. That means Dr. Brown created spaces between my top front six teeth. They are now slimmer, or narrower, and I literally have a small gap between my two front teeth. I've never had a gap in my life!! With the last tray, my teeth were actually so close together it was difficult to floss.
The procedure was quick. I'd say it lasted about 10 to15 minutes at the most. It was uncomfortable if anything. It only hurt slightly but not for long. I didn't know that's what I'd be doing when I arrived at my appointment so you could imagine my surprise to hear and read about the procedure. 
Had I known, I would've invited somebody to hold my hand...yes; I'm a grown baby! Leave me alone about it.
Any who; I'm on to the next tray and it is tight today. It should loosen up soon on the journey of my straighter smile.
Toodles!

No comments: