Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm So edition

I'm so Dickinson I used to sit in Ms. Elnora's shop all day listening to the latest town juice because my mama started her nail brand in her shop!

I'm so League City I went to the movies at Baybrook Mall when there was a cinema there before the Dollar Cinema came!

I'm so League City I went to Hall elementary and every year I went to the "HallOBooLoo" 

I'm so League City my class was the very first 6th grade class at Creekside 

I'm so Lamarque I went to Happy House daycare and ate beenie weenies

I'm so Lamarque I played at Carver park in the summer time when I went to Aunt Vee's house that was directly across the street. 

I'm so Lamarque I started going to the Front Door at like five for Halloween parties and the fashion shows that I participated in

I'm so Lamarque I was a part of the Jaguars track team and would always admire those Willowridge Wings!

I'm so Lamarque I know the Cougarettes used to be called the Ma'maselles and was Captain in 1999 through Mrs. Criner's growling and Mrs. Robertson becoming Mrs. Wilson, part of the family.

I'm so Lamarque my great grandfather owned Rosalee street and named it after his wife, my great-grandmother. 

I'm so Lamarque my god mother is Coopers BBQ so I ate it anytime I wanted especially after school those links and jacks cookies! 

I'm so Lamarque I was Miss Juneteenth 1997

I'm so Texas City I lived in Sundance apartments and walked to the store in front of the apartments for now and laters

Im so Galveston county I owned the teen club that advertised to all the high schools in the county and I skipped school at the end of days to pass out fliers 

I'm so Galveston county I participated on the Marcus Truscott Youth Explosion

I'm so PV Walmart WAS the mall.

I'm so TSU I didn't live on campus.

I'm so sheltered I didn't see the complete movies: Boys in the Hood (and I still haven't seen) Menace to Society or Belly until I was a sophomore in college eventhough my cousin tried to make me sneak and watch them when I visited on the weekends to play with my cousins 




No comments: