Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tray 1 Week 2

I only have a few more days until I'm on Tray 2!!! Excitement!
I FINALLY got comfortable with Tray 1 and it's time to change! Go figure! But you know what? That seems about right. A few tips:
I DID have to file down the edges of my aligners with a nail file. It safe. It's normal. They may get rough and dig into your gums and/or jaws. If this happens...just file! But carefully. You don't want to pay for replacements. Simply carefully file the edges smooth, until they're comfortable to your bite. If filing doesn't work; you probably just need to make an appointment. Lol! Not being funny...for real. 
I didn't bother with taking mine out for clear, or non staining drinks. Meaning no red or dark colors. I did follow directions and take them out for warm drinks! There goes my daily morning coffee! 
I DID chew ice with them...well Sonic ice!it was still real good! I have a problem....I know! 
I DID brush and floss after every meal no matter what; which made eating inconvenient. I like that, because I want to lose some weight though.
Ok! There's my Tray update! Bye, bye 


No comments: