Monday, March 3, 2014

Repentance (the 2014 film)

So...I didn't like Repentance at all! It was silly as opposed to what I'd hoped would've been ingenious. I originally, after seeing previews, thought it was a film to better expose and enlighten individuals on mental illness. The thriller, Misery with Kathy Bates, did a better job of exposing mental illness than Repentance! Heck, Jay and Silent Bob did a better job than Repentance! No tea, no shade (as the kids say) it's just my opinion. It was just an odd experience of a film. We got the point...the storyline was there...it just wasn't the best depiction of art imitating life by way of acting in a sensible matter. 

But hey; you be the judge! I'm no Siskel or Ebert! I'm just Khrystian Nichole ;-)


Go see it and tell me what you think...

No comments: