Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Misappropriating Your Conjugal Visits

I've NEVER done this...until NOW! But I can't hold my tongue against despicable liars that I've associated with on a "somewhat" friendly level...that is to say; we went to school together! Especially when they claim to be a man of God. 
I don't know what god they're associating themselves with, however; I'm not the one to be lied on when it comes to certain matters.
Do not ever say you've slept with me...EVER! In fact; don't say you sleep with anyone...EVER! Who does that?! 
In my case; even if it was in the unfathomiable abyss of some lunatics imagination, it didn't happen in REALITY! Before I expose the name of the said LOSER in my blog, and I will; I DO, however, want to confront him directly. The person that exposed the liar doesn't want me to say anything because they feel it's redundant knowing that the dude is, in fact, a liar and no one believes him anyway. However, I work entirely TOO hard to maintain a reputation that I deem as important as my first name to have anyone lie on it. A LOSER at that! I'm calling him a LOSER, not because of tangible or monetary things, but because; if you have to lie on anything...especially your penis (my parents read my blog, so I wouldn't dare use the verbiage I would say to him...plus a Lady doesn't speak that way! Hi Mom!)...You were a LOSER to begin with!! 
Speak the TRUTH about me and I have NO problems! There's a lot that could be said about me, but what he's said or still is saying couldn't be any further from the truth than if I was writing this blog from Jupiter!! So, with that; a liar has to be exposed time after time, if needed. Expose Satan and he does flee! I know that to be true. Darkness can't exist in the Light, but Light can exist in darkness...think on these things! Until then...stay tuned...

No comments: