Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'm HUNGRY!!

How dare I have to be on a liquid diet for a day?!!!!! ...and ten hours?!??!

I'm starving! 

I want a baked potato, French fries, roast, rice and gravy, a hamburger...with cheese, onion, tomato, lettuce, mustard and ketchup, lobster, green beans, blueberry muffin, banana nut bread! I'll take some pizza, blackened fish, pasta, fried chicken wings, a salad...loaded! Put Italian and ranch dressing on the side; I'll figure it out later! Give me pepper jack cheese cubes, a ham/turkey sandwich, chicken and dumplings,...NO SOUP! I'll have some bread pudding, lasagna, spaghetti with every meatball, chocolate covered strawberries, a banana split, steak...it don't matter the cut! Slice of cheesecake, ribs, pork chops, macaroni...the kind my mommy makes, egg rolls, shrimp fried rice, an orange, some whip cream, in fact...give me fruit salad, chicken salad, potato salad, smoked boudain, steamed crab!  I just want some FOOD!!! NOW!

....RIGHT NOW!

No comments: