Monday, December 16, 2013

All GREAT Things Come in THREE's!!

I've had yet another excellent birthday! It was the first birthday I didn't spend with my Ganny, so I did, at first; think it would be horrible and emotional. It was quite the contrary! Although she's no longer here physically, I felt her spiritually :-)
Originally, back in August, I had another idea of exactly how I'd plan my birth DAY party (parties) but that plan was quickly dismissed when another person I exposed my idea to during my planning stages, took it. Now, I'm not naive enough to think I'd have the idea first, last, or anywhere in between; but it was a deep side-eye situation and I've learned my lesson (I'll just say that) 
Needless to say; everything happens for a reason and my THREE-part (and then some) birthday went on without a hitch! 
There were a few people that were on my nerves, slightly, because (my opinion) they're not "used" to the spontaneous type of fun-loving girl that I am...yet! I mean, yes, I plan...in detail...but there are times...I don't! Either way...fun will be had by ALL! I think they get it now! Lol! 
Anywho! 
Happy Birthday to Muah!! 

~DivaSexyCoolđź’‹
She's another year GREATER!!!

No comments: