Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Spirit

Sad things is...it less than 12 days til Christmas and I'm not in the spirit at all (sad face here) I don't know why either! No day have I felt like getting in the crowds, hustle or bustle of shopping! I don't even feel up to internet shopping! Actually, at the the time I'm partially in the mood- when I'm leaving with rehearsing with my kids- I'm discouraged though to actually get in the parking lot of any store alone hearing all the tragic stories of young, old...hell; it doesn't matter, something's happening to any one going out to the stores alone! (Sad) 
Yes I have protection...mace, a stun gun, two stun guns actually...but who wants to even place themselves into the situation where they may actually need to use it?! 
I don't!
LeSigh! 
The roads are a mess! Traffic everywhere! Rude drivers! Yesterday:
I was driving to my second location and of course there was traffic. The red light had us at a standstill and this driver behind me had the nerve to blow at me to move up so she could get into another lane to pass by. I obliged, but first honked for the car in front to scoot up. My Texas friendly driver in front obliged as well. So here I am thinking I'm being a courteous driver and that raggedy heffa had the nerve to slow down beside me as I allowed her to pass with her window down saying some explicatives! As if I didn't just move up for her. Of course; I ignored her! Ain't nobody got time for that...I was singing along to my music! Her friend in the car must've agreed with me because she had her head down motioning for the raggedy heffa to keep it moving!
But do you see my point? I'm not in the mood! Point, blank, and the period!



No comments: