Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

Getting into the fun of Halloween, I figure, just like I did for Christmas time; I'll give my movie picks for the season. My favorites to watch for the month of October's Fright Fest in no particular order:
Booohaaahaaahaaaraaa ;-)

10. Freddy Kruger (all the series)
9. Candyman 
8. The Skeleton Key
7. Child's Play (all of Chuckie: although it's comical)
6. JoyRide
5. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 
4. Amityville Horror
3. The Ring
2. Shutter
1. The Exorcism of Emily Rose (I can't lie...I'm scared of this one!)

Those are my pics! I enjoy ALL scary movies so it was sort of hard to just name 10! 
Eve's Bayou still creeps me out! The Haunting was okay. I still will watch Scream's and I Know What You Did Last Summer. High Tension almost made the cut. Vampire in Brooklyn is a fan favorite! (Even though it's not scary) Bram Stoker's Dracula and Poltergeist too! Children of the Corn and Jeepers Creepers could easily be apart! I love to catch Silver Bullet, Wolf, The Shining, The Rite, and Halloween when they come on! I've recently seen Wrong Turn 2, and enjoyed it as well
What are some of your favs?!

Happy Halloween 2013'



No comments: