Wednesday, September 25, 2013

No more Pappas HH for me

No more Pappas Seafood House for me during happy hour! 
First I ordered the happy hour hot boiled shrimp with corn and potato. The corn came out ice cold and potato ice cold in the center on my HOT boiled shrimp with corn & potato hh snack I was anticipating. 
Then after being returned by HAND to the bartender she returns the same bitten into corn the cooks just "warmed" up that she'd previously HELD in HER HAND to take back to them! WTF!!!!!!?
She was like "they just heated it up for you, is that okay?" I was like "Ugh...No. I need new corn" she was like "ok" As if they're doing me a "favor"!
Mind you! By this time the shrimp is gone, so is the "reheated" potato. Only thing coming to me is corn a la carte, however before it comes out she's asking do I want the check! 
Finally the corn a la carte comes out...PLAIN  I had to ask for the original butter and seasoning to complete the meal 
Where they do this at?! #Pappas 😏😒
Out of control!!!! I frequent the Pappas franchise often, and I do mean OFTEN! Whether it's Ya Ya Marys, Pappadeaux, Pappasitos...Pappas Seafood, Pappas BBQ, etc...I mean...I'm there! So as I told my bartender: Are they new back there because this is not the Pappas Franchise I know!
Clearly, I just don't understand why I can hardly ever get GOOD service...especially after a long day :-(

No comments: