Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I tried...I really did!

I am unofficially and officially dubbed the "Party Girl"! Each year when my birthday comes around...I'm the girl that's planning themes, venues, styles, menus, etc. months ahead! Ordinarily, by the start of December 4th; I already have my head turning for the next birthday celebration and what, how, where, and when it will be to be more fabulous than the last!
Last year I decided to be low-key like some of my other Sagittarius counter-parts that enjoy quiet, quant dinner parties or small intimate gatherings instead of my month-long engagements that often times require specific dress codes! I thought: let's see what this is about! The intimate gathering. I figured: Khrystian, you always surround yourself with EVERYONE and invite EVERYONE...this time; don't plan or strategize, just do a small (family) dinner and let it be! 
I tried...I really did!
I had that small intimate gathering that was slightly last minute, which led to very perplexed phone calls and texts from friends not quite understanding WHY in the world I wasn't celebrating like "usual". 
Well to that idea, my counter-parts whom prefer that "quiet" "private" style of celebration I say more power to you and continue to enjoy but this Chick is back!! 
Get ready, get ready, get ready because I've already begun the planning for December 7, 2013! Stay alert for your official save-the-date in celebration of ME! The Party-Girl! The Sagittarius! Diva. Sexy. Cool. Khrystian Nichole. 
I'm ready, planning, and excited to bring that old thang back! 
;-)

No comments: