Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Confirmation❤

When you love someone, you show them that love, not just say it! For me; I always say, if you love someone, treat them the way YOU, yourself, want to be treated! I received confirmation today! 

"'And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these.” (Mark 12:30-31)

Maybe I already knew this scripture, or maybe I already lived by this scripture, but there's no greater feeling of your convictions than having confirmation. Love means seeing yourself in the person you love. Placing yourself in their shoes, and saying, "would I want this done, said, or given by me?" "is this my expectation?" "how would I feel if I received this?" 
All those questions should rhetorically be considered when you deal in love!

I love, love! At this point in my life there's nothing I want more than love. God's love for sure...and the rest shall be added!

xoxo,
Khrystian Nichole

No comments: