Friday, December 23, 2011

Khrystian Tidbits 2011

*Everything done in the dark does come to light! Be ready when it does!

*Sometimes you have to cut people OFF and you don't owe them an explanation! They're weeds in your flourishing garden.

*You can't teach what you don't know, and you can't lead where you don't go!

*Never marry anyone with little to give or nothing to lose!

*Apologizing just to say you were "the bigger person", does not make you the bigger person.

*Don’t promise when you’re happy, Don’t reply when you’re angry, and Don’t decide when you’re sad.

*Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.

*If a prostitute and a ruthless business man can fall in LOVE...anyone can!!

*Practice what you preach and preach ONLY what you practice!

*When older people try to tell you how bad your generation is, remind them who raised, trained and brought it up!

XOXO,
Khrystian Nichole

No comments: