Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Time!

Love, love and love some more! Some people are SO busy "posting" the true meaning of Christmas and judging everyone else's household, or counting someone else's bank account; they've forgotten to sweep around their own front porch!!
ALL holidays are man-made Dag! That doesn't mean people can't have fun in celebrating each one! You should be remembering the Reason for your Season of LIFE, point-blank and period at all times!!
The reason for this season is GIVING! Jesus gave His life up to take on our sins. He paid a magnificent price. He doesn't ask us to give up our life because the debts already been paid, but in reverence to Jesus we GIVE, willingly in the same spirit!
I've seen all sorts of rude, condescending and down-right ignorant posts this entire month! Whether it had to do with what some think of as expensive purchases, Santa, family, Jesus, faith, religion! I mean really, get YOUR life right!
When you were growing up innocently nobody made you feed the ding dang on homeless, instead of giving you gifts! You can do BOTH like most other well-balanced people in the world! It's perfectly okay for a two or four or six, heck, even 10 year old to still believe in Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! You didn't have a problem taking them to see Twilight, or Alvin and the Chipmunks, or the Muppets or Rio or Shrek!! Need I go on?! You probably put up a tree and hung lights, been participating in all the sales and accepted gifts from others; and I know you had your behind out for black Friday!
If you don't believe in the holidays or certain holidays don't participate in ANY! Don't eat BBQ on those man-made holidays offered to celebrate MEN and WOMEN you don't know! Go to work instead! Make sure to give FULL price for everything, don't partake in the sales!! Stop celebrating you birthday and don't accept anything else someone gives you! I mean seriously! You're ridiculous!
Don't deprive your kids, your family or yourself! Teach about the Good Lord at ALL times and not just when it's convenient of you to defy celebrating when others do!
Heck, I know the true meaning of Easter, and I know SHE'S a pagan god. I call and celebrate it as RESURRECTION SUNDAY, but when I have a child I'll let them take a photo with a bunny and they can egg hunt, because it's ALL in FUN! And no, they won't call it Easter Sunday, but they'll understand why! Not just that they won't! My parents taught me, and I'll teach my kids!
It just amazes me how you've lived your life...and all of a sudden, you're SO holy, you can't do, say or partake in anything....er, excuse me...partake in WHAT you don't want to!!
Trust me, regardless of my rant; I understand where you're coming from, but your zeal needs to be used for GOOD and not to tear down others!
With that said,
Merry Christmas to All and to All a good night!
XOXO

No comments: