Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~i love~

for those of you that frequent my blog you are; family, a loved one, an old friend, a classmate, more than likely someone that has touched my life in one way or another no matter how small, or at the very least a complete stranger. i answer to khrysti, khrys, khrystian nichole, ms. cunningham, and chocolate princess. (LOL). you might hear me referred to as khryssy, khrys-ah, bookie, or lil' kathy.  someone once called me silk.  they call me k-digga. chocolatte. black barbie. onyx pearl. cheerio. and sho'nuff!  at any given time you will hear me SKEEEEEEEEEE-WEE. i can almost guarantee at a party you will find me dropping it like it's hot and throwing back shots. (LOL) that's me.  if you don't know me for dancing, then you don't know me at all!  i have dance fever, the music's in my soul! 
i love GOD, His many blessings, the trials and tests He puts me through, His unmerited favor and His multitude of tender mercies.  i love my life; even when i feel like there's a storm cloud over just my head. 
i love ice cream. i love deaisha.  i love mdjII.  i love to laugh.  i love my family.  i love to love and to be loved.  i love my mama's gumbo.  i love basketball and football.  i live to make my family proud and to please God.  i love every single one of the 69 i.v.i.e.s. of conspiracy.  i love romance.  i love now and laters.  i love to smell marc jacobs, micheal, cashmere mist, be delicious, no. 5 and creed.  i love chocolate-caramel-pecan covered apples.  i love to sing songs that i make up and probably only sound good to me.  i love texas.  i love sundays.  i love to write poetry.  i love to go and listen to it.  i love for a man to sing to me.  i love to read cosmo mag.  i love music, especially r&b and old school.  i love the holidays.  i love a confident and cocky man,  i love the book of ephesians.  i love to travel.  i love listening to live music.  i love football season.  i love massages.  i love tight hugs.  i love hurricanes from boudreaux's.  i love going to concerts that are like parties.  i love when my dreams come true.  and most of all i love waking up to a new day knowing that God has my best interests at heart even when i fall short of His glory!

No comments: