Wednesday, August 4, 2010

*Breaking News*

Shaquille O'Neal is going to the Celtics!!  It's official as of todayBoo to Shaq!
On that note; I am officially NO LONGER a fan of the Celtics!  Of course, my absence will neither make or break the team nor it's brand.  However, I felt the need, on my blog, to put it out there.  This change to the Celtics roster just brings me closer and I might add, less guilty, of cheering for the Miami Heat during the season.  I have nothing personally against Shaq, the times I've met him he's been decent.  It's ALL about the game.  I don't care for him as a player.  NEVER been a fan!  I think he's trash! Sorry!
Au Revoir Celtics (my beloved K. G., Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Nate, Rondo....the list could go on, but I must bid you peace and blessings)
It was fun and full of memories!  Now I must go to Miami and give my support there!

Disclaimer:
*I change teams like the weather.  And I usually follow players and not necessarily the franchise.  What do you expect I'm a girl! LOL!*

No comments: