Friday, August 1, 2008

Access Granted!

I ripped this from another blog page I saw...my brain didn't know where to begin with a blog and this seemed like a great start! Enjoy...

Maybe I should…really stop wasting time and get my poetry published.

I love the smell of…rain. Its one of those things I can't explain, but I love rainy days. I also love the smell of gardenia, that's why I wear Micheal Kors LOL!

People would say that I…don't know...I've gotten lots of things from being high maintenance, party girl, mean, brutally honest to a good wholesome young lady

I don’t understand why…some things happen the way they do.

When I wake up in the morning…I'm praising God for one more day to get it right!

I lost my willpower to…care wholeheartedly about things I can not change or people that don't deserve my concern.

Life is wonderful…even when it kicks you in the butt.

My past has…set me up for my future.

I get annoyed when…I don't succeed or get my way.

Parties are not…the only way to have a funky good time.

Dogs are…cool as long as they're hurt or limp...nah j/k; but seriously as long as they stay over there...waaaaaaaaayyyy over there!

Cats are…not my thing, but they're all good too. They keep mice away!

Tomorrow I’m going to…rest, rest and more rest!!! That's what you do when you on vacation!

I have a low tolerance for…bullshit and lies.

I’m totally terrified of…Freddy Kruger

I wonder why I thought my life would be…perfect at all times.

Never in my life…will I not have unconditional love for my family.

High School was something that…I enjoyed thoroughly; I made great friends, got involved in everything, and have a gazillion memories!!

When I’m nervous…I shake LOL! from my hands to my voice.

Making my bed is…something I do if someone is coming over, I'm leaving for more than a day or I'm cleaning up my room and its early otherwise I'm in it and there's no need. Making my bed is not a necessity, but it looks good in a clean room ;)

I’m almost always…thirsty.

I’m addicted to…spending money, coffee, soda, my IPhone, beautiful things, buying swimsuits; even though I can't swim, watching comedies over and over again...okay I will stop now

I want someone…who wants me back. Someone that is honest, charming, funny, God-fearing and kind. I would love someone that is respectable, understanding, generous, forgiving, romantic, spontaneous. The someone I want is the one who together with me makes perfect.

No comments: