Friday, November 28, 2014

Acknowledging Thanks in Thanksgiving

I am saddened to hear of the passing of my classmate and friend. During this incredibly difficult holiday time having to suffer through remembering all loved ones lost, but then to be jolted with news of loss... I'm just grateful to know, that she loved The Lord, and believed in her heart that He is her Lord and Savior. I'm just thankful, post Thanksgiving, to have witnessed that she publicly and numerously shared her testimony and His merciless favor over her life, as well as spoke love. I find comfort in knowing that although she is absent from this earth and what we see; she is very much so present with The Lord! 
I pray peace and comfort to her family, as  no loss is ever easy. I pray strength and unity for my classmates of 1999 and anyone else she touched, brought a Word to, or came in contact with. Keyonna was a beautiful person and her spirit lives on with each memory of her smile and presence. If her life did nothing else; she has gathered people closer to God and forced them to lean and truly depend on Him!
Rest in Perfect Peace Keyonna
xoxo

No comments: