Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Resurrection

Just when you feel a situation is dead...and even sometimes buried...the resurrection happens! A renewing of your mind, an awakening of your heart, a refreshed attitude, an adamant desire for revival! The dead situation I'm speaking of could be ANYTHING that's dead-end: job, relationship, health, family, finances, you name it! 
The honest to goodness truth is that this unproductive or dead situation within your life can and will come often and without warning. Keep hanging on! The elder-folk used to say, "Just keep on living..." That phrase is all too often an omen of certainty! If you have yet to experience a dead situation...just keep on living! But, on a more positive and uplifting note...If you are in a dead situation right now, feeling at your witt's end, broke, busted, and disgusted...just keep on living!!
Because just as Christ was resurrected, although He miraculously did it in three days, there's hope in knowing our resurrection is indeed coming as well! We may not know the day or hour, but we know that as long as there is breath in our bodies and we keep waking up to a new day; there will be NEW, different opportunities! What a difference a day makes?! 
That dead situation you're going through is just REST for your mind, body and soul! So rest in PEACE! Rest in comfort knowing that no matter how detrimental or tragic the situation may seem; God is still in control! Glorify Him through it all! RIP that dead situation because sooner than later the RESURRECTION will occur! Just remember; the night is darkest just before the dawn! 
In the words of Max Lucado on twitter: Next time you're disappointed, don't panic. Don't give up. Don't run away. Be patient and let God remind you He's still in control!
Happy Personal Resurrection day to YOU,
xoxo

*Inspired by this life I live and I'm loving my resurrection*

2 comments:

snake dr. said...

Impeccable writing I enjoy your blogs so much is because I be feeling or experiencing what u write.ive had a resurrection and its been my body and health. This has been my third week in the gym and I feel resurrected even playing basketball, so thanks for the inspiration and no more writers block I need one every week! Thanks ms. Nichole and bitchie has nothing on you friend

Khrystian Nichole said...

:-) You're so wonderful to say those things and I'm inspired by your words!! Got it Coach, I'm on it! No more writer's block...I claim it! Lol...but for REAL!