Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Scum of the Earth








Photos courtesy of CNN

It’s the silence from those on my social media timelines that had SO much to post back in the summer months for me. Where is the people that attempted to attack my blog posts! We need to hear all of your ideas and condemnation for crime and punishment now against “protesters” 

Where are you?

What do you have to say today?

Wow. Just wow. 

If those were peaceful Black Americans they would have been shot in the back like rabid dogs. You don’t have to tell me I’m wrong LIVE video footage and the blood stained streets across this nation agrees with me! 

This is a disgraceful representation on our democracy and our Amendments. This is what Terroristic speaking Trump America looks like! He told those proud boys to stand down and stand by and here.they.are! Standing up! Such despicable thugs! We’re finally, after all this time, seeing the sons of bitches Trump tried to liken Kapernick to. In fact, use any word to describe them that was blazingly tossed around this past summer and throughout Trump’s entire administration! Please do.

Nothing. Not. One. Thing about the way these morons are acting is in the name of patriotism or peace! They are in fact, the scum of the earth! Yes, I said it. Stand by it. 


Courtesy of Getty images





No comments: