Sunday, July 19, 2020

Ain’t No Fun When the Rabbit Got the Gun



This is SO disrespectful on so many levels. Writing a song about the indiscretions, saying your testing your WILLpower, providing details under the guise of rap, we still mentioning Tupac πŸ‘€, then to add insult to injury you SING how you know it’s wrong! My goodness, this is how folks go insane. 
Mind you women been doing it for years...I mean writing and performing songs about affairs and being the mistress so this is not new information. Many of those songs have been hits πŸ‘€ To me it wasn’t “cool” then either. It seems to hit different in the wake of a quote, unquote scandal where the woman is attempting to set a narrative after being exposed and the man is in fact the one heart-broken and taken advantage of.  I’m just blogging here...so either way it’s not right, not cool, and certainly not something I would be caught up doing! Wow! What do you think?

No comments: