Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My Greatest Accomplishment Thus Far

Khloe Nichole Allen is my greatest accomplishment thus far. She's such a SWEETHEART!! I'm in awe of her and totally obsessed! All the kicking, punching, stretching, bedrest, gestational hypertension, 13 hours of labor and 20 minutes of 4 full pushes to deliver is nothing compared to spending my days with her!
My second greatest accomplishment so far:

Lort it's difficult producing this liquid gold but I'm doing it! (Breastfeeding blog coming soon)

4 comments:

TrekaMitch said...

LOL! She's beautiful Khrystian congrats! Keep pumping that liquid gold! She'll be healthier for it.

Khrystian Nichole said...

Thank you!!! I'm getting more and more!! It's pretty exciting lol

Buttafly Xperience said...

Love that your nursing! I nursed my boys all the way to 11 months. My daughter just for first 3 weeks. It was clock work but nothing like what I can give them. So precious new mommy! Keep it up ��

Khrystian Nichole said...

Thanks for the support!!! It's definitely appreciated😘