Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thank God

I missed out on the explosion of Testimony Tuesday, Dec. 2nd but as I get ready to turn a new year wiser; I thank God on High for my double D's: delivery and discernment! If I don't have anything else to be thankful for. If there's any good truth to my gratefulness. If there's darkness all around my light and favor; the one thing I'm most gracious of is God delivering me from all things, people, and places not of Christ. His mercy is good! 
I look and listen to testimonies and trials and understand God makes no mistakes. It could have easily been me! 
God saved me!
God delivered me from death's grasp! Misery, confusion, depression, anger, hostility, discontentment, war. 
Look at me: I'm a testinony! I didn't make it on my own. I'm not standing here all alone! 
God saw fit to favor me with discernment to see my friends and foes for who they truly are. My mistake has never been in showing kindness. Their mistake was that they mistook that kindness for weakness. God only shows me all that I need to see. He allows me to feel a spiritual connection and strengthens me to use it daily. Thank God! Those "friends" and even family that have not been for me and never will, or those that pretend to have my best interest at heart but stand by idle hoping for my demise, my downfall, my destruction; don't win. Each time I've fallen; I've been elevated to even higher heights that baffles and bewilders them.
It is Jesus that gives me my opportunity. 
The joy and peace I have because of my delivery and discernment sustains me daily. Philippians 3:13-14 "But ONE thing I DO; FORGETTING those THINGS which are in the PAST; I PrEsS toward the MARK of the HiGH calling in CHRIST JESUS"
Look at me; I'm a testimony!

Love and Light,


No comments: