Thursday, January 31, 2013

Get A Clue! Edition 1

As we all should know cleanliness is next to Godliness! However, I am well aware, as you are, that the days of Big Mamma, Granny, Ma'Dear, etc are over and as girls and boys have chirren, more Glam mom's, Katie's (call me by my first name), and any other figure that represents someone older than the prior generation, those that just sort of "watches" children grow up as opposed to raising them, training and rearing them.
When you know better; you ordinarily DO better, but because no one really has "time" to train anymore- life has become an on-the-job training situation. That may very well be a good solution but my vision is crystal clear and it's not looking good for the home team! Each one should Teach one, real talk!
So anywho, I'll get off the soap box and give my first edition of "Get A Clue!" this is just helpful hints that I've found can only improve your well-being. There are a plethora, I'm sure you have many in mind. It could be cooking tips, study habits, test-taking strategies, professional development; let's just say: It'll be anything I choose, when I choose it!

Edition 1:
Clean your neck.
-In the tub or shower and don't forget when washing your face, venture to the neck, especially the back of the neck; CLEAN there too. Lift up your hair, pin it, wrap it up, whatever you must do...but clean your neck in it's entirety. It doesn't matter if you wipe straight across or move in circular motions, suds the neck up along with the rest of your body.
Often times we neglect that neck, which is an ultra important to our head! Please don't neglect the neck...it needs love too

No comments: