Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Diva~Sexy~Cool K Day!

December 4th! 12/04! I love my birth date! I know everybody probably says this...but...I really do LOL!
I'm so thankful to everyone that thought of me today! Offered well-wishes, blessings, and favor. From family, friends, associates, students, and even strangers! I'm absolutely grateful that God has allowed me to turn another year. Another year to be wiser, stronger, kinder, and BETTER! Like fine wine, we all should aim to get better with age! Today has been simply lovely! Perfection at its best❤. I've eaten my favorite...crab legs, been gifted, and spent time with those that truly love me for me...and to end my blissful evening I'll be curling up, relaxing, and watching my DVR'ed Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!
It's one of my absolute favorite holiday past times and a highly anticipated fashion show to watch!
Here's to another year of Diva, Sexy, Cool!
Ciao!



No comments: