Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Crawfish Catastrophe!!

I called myself craving crawfish and went down to Kemah. Needless to say, it was a catastrophic catastrophe of epic proportion!!! Word to the wise to all crawfish conneisours whether you boil them or just enjoy them...they must be purged and cleaned several times before seasoning and serving!!!
God bless America, God bless the Swamp Shack, and God bless the poor souls that believe the Swamp Shack has great crawfish; a.k.a the man that told my friend and I they were good and the waiter (whom i can't really blame because he's paid to advertise) however; one dip into the butter with that crawfish and it tasted like you're taking a bite out of sh$t! Literally!!!!! I immediately STOPPED chewing!! Better luck next time for me because that was NOT hot!!!

No comments: