Thursday, December 23, 2010

Deal Breakers

Dating and being in a relationship, both are hard work!  It takes patience, time, effort, compassion, effort, trust, respect, effort, and a special kind of person, among many other adjectives I'm not in the mood to write.  Did I mention effort?  Oh okay...I did!!! LOL! 

In deciding that you want to be with someone and love them for who they are; you also have to decide that you will love yourself FIRST and foremost, and understand your deal breakers!

Deal breakers are the absolutes of any serious relationship you may have.  Without being on one accord with your deal breakers, your relationship is in for a world of trouble, heartache, fights, arguments, trials and tribulations, I mean utterly doomed!  Okay, I'm being dramatic but I'm serious as a heart attack!  Here they go...in my particular order:

1. Religious differences- Are you catholic and he's Jew?!  It matters come Christmas!
2. Moral differences- This could save you trips to jails, clinics, law offices...the whole shaBang! You get it!
3. extreme Social differences- You don't want to feel ostracized for who you are, do you?! 
4. Economic differences- It might not matter what they have...but it definitely matters their GOALS and life-long dreams!

No comments: